- - Program Management
- Los Alamitos, CA, USA
- Full Time
Applied Composites (AC) is seeking a Program Manager who will be responsible for planning, organizing, and managing all activities necessary to ensure the successful completion of assigned program within established objectives. Oversees program lifecycle and ensures results meet requirements regarding quality, reliability, scheduling and cost projection. Partners with all internal functions responsible for product design, production, delivery and support of product(s) assigned. Works with customers to ensure satisfaction and promotes customer relationship with Applied Composites.
About AC: Come and join the Applied Composites team. We are a leading provider of complex composite components, assemblies, engineering and tooling to the aerospace, defense and space system markets. Our employees are treated with respect and given the support, knowledge, and resources they need to thrive. If you are looking for a company that values and develops its employees while offering engaging work, Applied Composites may be the place for you.
- Oversees program lifecycle and manages all activities necessary to meet business goals and objectives
- Develops detailed program plans; including budget, resource allocation and program communication
- Manages the entire program process with P&L responsibility
- Ensures customer satisfaction through excellent service and communication
- Consolidates product requirements and develops relevant documents for internal and external use
- Develops ROI analyses, opportunity business plans and product development road maps based on specific customer service requirements
- Works closely with other internal marketing and external sales teams to pursue new opportunities emerging from existing programs
- Creates forecasts of new opportunities and expansion of existing programs
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Education: Post-secondary degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations
Years' Experience: 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Strong background on project management methodology
- Possess a strong technical background to understand and evaluate the technical specifications, requirements and capabilities associated with the program
- Ability to work independently and interface with cross-functional disciplines; using excellent interpersonal skills to drive tasks to completion
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple activities and projects
- Self-motivated with problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to develop clear and detailed plans
At Applied Composites, we recognize how important your career and benefits are to you and your family. We offer a full suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability coverage, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, basic and supplemental life insurance, employee assistance plan, retirement savings and matching, tuition reimbursement and other developmental opportunities. We are committed to supporting the way you live and work.
AC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled - Affirmative Action Employer.
This position requires the use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts