Human Resources Coordinator
- - Human Resources
- Los Alamitos, CA, USA
- Full Time
Applied Composites (AC) is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator who will support the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources department. Coordinates activities and performs administrative duties, while aligning tasks with the team's goals and business objectives.
About AC: Come and join the Applied Composites team. We are a leading provider of complex composite components, assemblies, engineering and tooling to the aerospace, defense and space system markets. Our employees are treated with respect and given the support, knowledge, and resources they need to thrive. If you are looking for a company that values and develops its employees while offering engaging work, Applied Composites may be the place for you.
- Provides day to day administrative support to the Human Resources department
- Maintains documentation relating to personnel activities such as, recruitment, training, performance evaluations and grievances
- Reviews resumes, schedules interview's, administers testing of applicants and forwards results to management
- Compiles and maintains personnel files and HRIS System entries
- Generates various reports for human resources leadership
- Carefully handles sensitive and confidential information/situations and documentation
- Assists in employee benefits programs and coordinates new hire orientation meetings
- Communicates effectively through phone, e-mail and correspondence, while maintaining a professional manner
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Education: A Secondary Certificate/High School Diploma or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations
Years' Experience: 2 or more years of relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience in human resources processes and the ability to coordinate activities for a team
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail, good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize with changing situations
- Ability to recognize and solve typical problems and select solutions from established options
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to drive tasks to completion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
At Applied Composites, we recognize how important your career and benefits are to you and your family. We offer a full suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability coverage, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, basic and supplemental life insurance, employee assistance plan, retirement savings and matching, tuition reimbursement and other developmental opportunities. We are committed to supporting the way you live and work.
AC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled - Affirmative Action Employer.
This position requires the use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts